If you need to inquire about this part please email us at email@example.com or click on the icon.
Haltech's Elite 2000 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level. Featuring a robust environmentally sealed waterproof case, intake cam control, short term and long term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 2000 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right. Alongside the Elite 2000 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide. Please click here to learn more about the Elite 2000 and the features it includes.
The fastest and most cost effective way to wire your race car or engine conversion! Simply connect a handful of labelled wires and this plug and Play product allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- An efficient Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play harness into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- This harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- Fully programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
Nissan RB Twin Cam RB20/25/26
*NO COIL HARNESS
Elite 2000 ECU
Nissan RB Twin Cam Terminated Harness - HT-130326
CAS Harness - HT-130327
Air Temp Sensor - HT-010200
Coolant Temp Sensor - HT-010300
Connector Pack for auxiliary I/O
Quick Start Guide
Optional ignition harnesses sold separately:
Series 1 Coil harness - HT-130331
Series 2 Coil harness - HT-130330